Parents, Children & Divorce™
"20 Years of Excellence"
The first classes for Parents, Children and Divorce were taught in 1988.
Since then nearly 500,000 certificates have been earned by students who have completed the course. The course may be taken in the following ways:
- ONLINE - $24.95
- LOCAL - classroom with a teacher, the cost will be determined by location but will not be more than $40.00. Student participation will be encouraged.
For locations near you where the course will be taught and additional information [ Find Local Classes ]
The focus of Parents, Children and Divorce is to help married and unmarried couples with children handle the many challenges of divorce.
Some of the topics covered are:
- Divorce Terms You Will Need To Know
- The Impact Of Divorce On Children
- Children At Risk
- Seeing Divorce Though Your Children's Eyes
- Stages Of Loss And Grief
- Parents Who Have Never Parented Together
- Parenting Time And Parental Sharing
- Developing A Parenting Plan
- Domestic Violence
- Families In Transition
Register for a locally taught course by a teacher in your area by [ Find a Local Class ]. Registering for a local class reserves you a seat.
- Every student will receive a 70 page workbook.
- Students must have a picture identification to check-in.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.
- Those arriving 15 minutes after the class has started will not be admitted.
- Anyone may take this course. Each participant must have their own book.
- Children under 18 will not be admitted.
- Certificates of completion will be handed out at the end of the class.
Please check with your court as some judges may not accept a certificate from a class taken via the Internet or correspondence.